Almost everyone knows that using LED lighting is good but, when asked, they can’t really identify these benefits. With the invention of Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) and Compact Fluorescent Lights (CFLs), we officially entered a new era of illuminating people’s homes. The two reasons why consumers started to pay more attention:
- Energy/Money Saver
Even when considering only LEDs designed for household there are many different kinds of LEDs you may consider. The LED bulb must fit in the lamp, and it’s essential to look into their size, shape, and base configuration that equivalent the bulb that is being replaced. It’s important to consider the light intensity and color.
Using LED lighting comes up with the number of advantages and today we’re going to tell you exactly what these are:
- Insects are not attracted to UV-free bulbs
Do you know many LED bulbs do not give off ultraviolet light? This is known to attract flying insects, always check the package and check for UV information details.
These LED bulbs have yellow lenses which are designed for outdoor used in patios or decks. The yellow bulbs will not attract bugs and moths which seem to cluster around ordinary white bulbs. These LED provide adequate light for the intended area; they don’t attract bugs.
- LED lights are mercury free and greener than other alternatives
Apart from the compelling differences in efficiency, lifespan and electricity cost, LED lighting is also the greenest solution available in today's markets. LEDs do not contain toxic components like mercury, which is harmful not only to the environment but also to your health. LED lights are free of toxic materials and are 100% recyclable.
The long operational lifetime span mentioned above also means that an LED bulb can save material and production of 25 incandescent light bulbs. A big step towards a greener future isn’t it!
- No pollution/No heat
Hykolity LED lights are eco-friendly and pollution free; it produces minor heat which is negligible. LED lights are safe and easy to use in any conditions; it provides maximum brightness than the regular CFL.
What types of LEDs you may refer to different rooms:
1. For Living Room: Are you considering LED for the living room? Warm white LED tone is the ideal choice, and cooler tones can look unflattering. Red, green, and blue tone LED bulbs are also available which you can use as decorative lamps to give your living room different look.
2. For Bedroom: It is equally important to have the right combination of lighting in the bedroom. Prior to you select the right bulbs or tubes make sure you have the right fixtures to fit in.
- Square and Round Ceiling LED Panel Light:Brighten up the bedroom with white colored LED light. Round in shape, these lights can be easily positioned on the ceiling of your bedroom. It comes with an LED driver, which are designed by using cutting-edge technology. The LEDs are eco-friendly and durable.
- Special LED Bulb for reading -It protects your eyes from problems due to the usage of CFL Bulbs.
3. For Bathroom: You can change your bathroom into a place worthy of preparing for the day with the help of LED lighting.
- With this LED bulbs you can cut down power and heat output in the small space while increasing brightness for overall satisfaction!
- Use Light Sensor Activated Light that needs no wiring for use in Cabinets, Basements, and Bathroom, etc. Easy peel/stick or screw installation to put light where you need it.
Your home is beautiful it deserves a better lighting solution.