Frequently Bought Together
Experience Ultimate Outdoor Versatility with Our 2-in-1 Fire Pit and Grill!
- Our wood-burning fire pit, sized at 31" Dia x 19.6" H, is the perfect outdoor companion.
- This versatile wonder is not just for keeping warm; it's also an excellent grill.
- The central fire area is surrounded by an outer ring for easy movement and optimal air circulation.
- A diamond-shaped net enhances burning efficiency, ensuring a longer, more vigorous fire.
- Worried about sparks? Don't be. The included mesh cover keeps flying embers in check.
Swivel Cooking Grate:
- The 18.75-inch diameter grill area is a safe and reliable cooking surface.
- A 360-degree swivel design allows for flexible grilling, so you can adjust it left, right, up, or down.
- Securely fix the grill's height with screws or remove it entirely for direct fire pit cooking.
Built to Last:
- Crafted from heavy-duty, powder-coated steel, our fire pit can withstand high temperatures and resist rust.
- Four robust stands ensure stability even on uneven terrain.
- Putting together this outdoor fire pit is a breeze. It consists of four pieces: the bowl, cooking grill, spark cover, and a poker.
- No need to hunt for extra tools; everything you need is included.
- Attach the four legs and outer steel ring, and you're ready to create memorable moments in your backyard or while camping.
Peace of Mind Warranty:
- Rest easy with Hykolity's 1-year warranty.
- We stand by the quality of our products and offer direct customer service from the manufacturer.
- Enjoy worry-free exchanges for any quality concerns within the warranty period.
Elevate your outdoor gatherings with Hykolity's 2-in-1 Fire Pit and Grill - Where Quality Meets Adventure!
I have been using this fire pit for almost a year, at least 2 times every week. It is still very durable. The only problem is that the cap doesn't fit perfectly with the pit but other than that, very satisfying.
I purchased the Hykolity 2 in 1 fire pit with grill after looking at dozens of fire pits over multiple websites. I was looking for one that was the most reasonably priced with the overall best reviews and this was the one. My goal is to learn to cook outside without a stovetop or gas oven, just because I feel it’s important of be able to cook under different circumstances. With extended power outages becoming more frequent, having a back up plan seems prudent. This fire pit was very easy to assemble, it only took one person to assemble it and about 15 minutes. The large ring around the outer perimeter makes moving it very easy. We did follow the instructions and place sand in the bottom before cooking. I was able to start a fire very easily, even though I chose a very windy, cold, and drizzly day to have my cook out. I’m getting impatient for spring. The cutouts around the sides of the fire pit allowed for terrific ventilation and I had no problems maintaining my fire. The tool to remove the hot lid works better than anticipated. It looks and feels flimsy, but it works very well to securely hook the lid and remove it, it also serves as a poker to move around the logs and bits of coals as I was cooking. The firepit is 31” in circumference and it seems bigger than I thought it would be, which is a bonus. For my purposes of the first cook out, I didn’t use the grill that came with the fire pit, I will likely test that out during the summer. The grill that came with it does appear to be quality stainless still and very sturdy. This fire pit holds heat so well that it took several hours for the coals to die down completely. I kept the fire pit well away from any structures on my property and periodically checked it and stirred the coals into the sand every hour for about 5 hours before all of the little embers were completely out. PLEASE make sure your fire pit is completely out before moving to its storage location to prevent accidental fires. I did purchase a waterproof cover for the fire pit, as it is powder-coated and heavy-duty steel material, which has excellent high temperature-proof and rust-proof, per the manufacturer. I want to give it every opportunity to last as long as possible, so am keeping it in an area under an eve with the water proof cover to further decrease risk of rust. If there are changes, I will come back and update the review. I purchased this fire pit when there was a coupon, so paid a total of $100.31 on February 19, 2023, which is by far, much cheaper than any other fire pit that I looked at. As of the time of this review, I would definitely recommend this fire pit to anyone looking for a non-gas burning fire pit. I burned a combination of mulberry and peach wood when I had my first cook out. It can also burn charcoal briquets. It does have drainage holes in the bottom. This is not intended to be used on flammable surfaces, such as decks, patio carpets, etc. I hope this review helped and happy shopping!
Nice fire pit, keeps warm better than most that don’t have the side holes. Swivel grill top is also pretty awesome and worked great for the hotdogs. Can’t wait to cook up some steaks. Toasting marshmallows worked good too. I’m so glad we chose this one.
Very easy to assemble, took under 30 minutes for 1 senior woman! Seems very sturdy and it's attractive. One thing to note is that the lid doesn't go on when the grill grate is attached. I guess it doesn't really matter but I was surprised to know that. See the close up photo-the post that holds the grill is too long and sticks up too high for the lid to go on. The post would need to be shorter or the lid would need to be more "domed" or rounded for it to work. Otherwise so far so good.
Really good for the price, I’ve cooked a ribeye and New York strip over the fire and it was actually amazing compared to pan or grill
It’s been a great fire pit! We did get sand to put in the bottom and we have had no issues. We have used it every weekend since we got it. Only one tiny minor complaint would be it doesn’t come with a cover that would protect it from the elements but other than that it’s pretty great.
Nice pit for a great price! Used it twice so far. make sure to read the manual as you need put sand in the pit first to extend the life. The outer rim does great as a support for a marshmallow roasting stick and, surprisingly, doesn't really get hot, just warm. Other than that, definitely worth a shot if you're looking for a nice pit to hang around with friends, family, etc.
This is a great firepit. Parts are thick enough and good quality.Make sure you purchase the cover for protection. This will extend the life span incredibly!In my case I fully painted it with High Heat paint (1200f) but it already comes painted so you don’t need to do this (I value my stuff and like to take care of it).This one holds a lot of wood and it’s quite pretty.