Frequently Bought Together
- Elegant Design & Amazing Flickering Flames: The low voltage flickering flames torch light with an elegant appearance, its gorgeous dancing flames and inner lens for a soft diffused light pattern, is a safe alternative to the real “flames”, it is perfect for decorations, party, camping and other festivals, which could provide a perfect campfire atmosphere.
- Easy Using: Integrated LED design as a whole is no need to replace the bulb inside, can be used in many kinds of weather and a service life of up to 50,000 hours.
- IP65 Waterproof: These flame lights are extremely durable and able to withstand all kinds of weather all around the year, including heavy rain and snow, able to operate in cold weather up to -13°F and hot weather up to 110°F, ideal for illuminating and accenting pathways, steps, and gardens.
- Fast Installation: The quick-install wire connector means easy do-it-yourself installation that is quick and safe. Extra accessories which are needed but do not come with the lights: transformer, wire low voltage wires.
- 5 Years Warranty: The torch flame landscape lights are guranteed for 5 years against any defect in materials and workmanship. Covers most damage and shipping costs for replacements. Please feel free to contact us for any quality issues.
Flame Flickering Light
Novelty festival decoration lights: Halloween and Christmas are tired of colorful lights and exaggerated torch lights. The lights of the palace lamp shape can highlight the holiday atmosphere and fit more with your other decorations. Mysterious, romantic, warm and free to switch.
What kind of power cable and transformer should I need?
e.g Suppose there is a set of 4 path lights (each 3W) and 2 flood lights (each 4.5W) need to be installed in the garden, How to choose the cable and the transformer?
1. Add the individual light fixture wattages for all lights. 4*3W+2*4.5W=21W
2. The typical distance between two lights is 6-8 feet, but closer or farther is ok too. Based on the above diagram, 6 lights total watts in 0-60 should choose 75-100ft 16AWG power cable.
3. Transformer is large enough to support the Total Fixture Wattage, it should be the best usage within 80 percent of the rated capacity. So in this case a 45W transformer is enough.
Note: A transformer that is too large for the load may overdrive the lamps which will shorten their life spans.
My friend asked me to find him a replacement for the crappy solar-powered landscaping lights that he had mounted on his electric gate. The solar-powered lights didn't seem to last more than 6 months, and would never stay illuminated through the entire night. His only requirements were that the new lights had to look nice, please his wife, remain illuminated throughout the hours of darkness, be water-resistant and be visible from his house 100 yards away, so that they could tell if the gate was closed or open. After looking at all of the available waterproof marine lighting, I decided to look at landscaping lighting. My friend and his wife fell in love with the nice crackle design of the glass and the fact that you could view the light from a 360 degree angle. These lights are definitely stronger and look nicer than the cheap plastic solar panel lights! The snap-and-seal design connection to the landscape wiring didn't work for my setup, using a different type of landscaping cable, so I cut off the connectors. The power cables on the lights have one conductor with small writing along its length. This cable (with the writing on it) needs to be connected to the POSITIVE 12 volts DC power source. The cable with NO imprinting on the exterior needs to be connected to the NEGATIVE 12 volt DC power. (Since this is an LED light, you will definitely need a 12 Volt DC power source (sold separately) and NOT a 12 volt AC power source, which is popular in the old (non-LED) landscape lighting.) I used simple wire nuts (not included) to connect the light cables to the landscape wiring, and sealed the connections with RTV sealant. All six lights were wired identically, and put out a uniform amount of sufficient, pleasing light. If any of your LED lights do not illuminate, you might want try to temporarily reverse the polarity on that particular light to see if it works, before you send it back. I only installed four lights, and saved two lights to use in the event of a failure with any of the original lights. Consuming less than FOUR WATTS for each light, you don't need to worry about these lights making a dent in your electric bill! In the event any of these light fail I will update this review.
These look so much better than solar lights, and with metal and glass I hope that last. Ordered two sets, they looked so nice decided to do the side yard too, and ordered 2 more sets.
I read many of the other reviews and a common complaint is that the bollard style shines up in your face and not down onto the pathway. I did not find this to be true. I like how it lights up the shrubs behind them and it gives ample light on the walkway. They do slightly light up the front of the house which is also nice.Well made, very heavy and solid. The spikes are metal and work well.I drilled a small hole into my garage for the low voltage wire and mounted this ballast on the inside wall: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B094ZNBL83?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_detailsThe ballast is plugged into a SmartThings outlet that is set to turn on at dusk and off at 1am. Works great!
These are the best looking lights on the market. They are beautiful, easy to install and provide perfect illumination for walkways. Unfortunately, I had a couple of lights fail to operate and the customer service was outstanding immediately sending replacements.
MUCH brighter than I expected. Being LEDs, I thought these lights would provide a little light to illuminate the edge of my patio, but they exceeded my expectations. I ordered two more sets to replace all of the existing lights in my yard
Light are super bright I could be that there are new and need to wear down some but other than that it a great purchase. They where easy to set up and you do have to buy your own landscaping wire and transformer to connect them all together. It does state that in the description.
Sturdy and reasonable price
These lights are easy to assemble and install. Like how easy they clip on to the main line power source.Really like they are metal with a Bronze finish.One improvement, the metal stake is very thin so be careful when screwing the stake pieces together.Overall very nice lights.
Very good quality. Bright. Perfect warm white color. They don't sell anything this nice at Lowes. If they do, they charge $60 each. I have 18 of them around the house with no issues.
We absolutely love them. They are stylish, bright, easy to assemble and easy to install. There was just a minor issue with the very last one installed (of course it was) in that the connector prongs were bent and were not piercing the cable. So we had to bend them ourselves after not hearing back from customer service about a request for a single replacement. But other than that we love them.