Low-Voltage Outdoor Integrated LED Landscape Lighting, 3W 185LM Oil-Rubbed Bronze Pathway Light for Yard Lawn, Die-Cast Aluminum Construction, 4-Pack, ETL Listed, 15-Year Lifespan
Availability: in stock
About this item
- ✅ Built to last: Top-quality features include all-metal construction, a long-life powder-coat finish, and weatherproof electronics. Cast aluminum construction is durable and weather resistant, able to operate in cold weather up to -4°F and hot weather up to 104°F.
- ✅ Easy using and high prefermance: Long lasting LED lights are maintenance free, no bulbs to change. Its light is similar to that of a typical halogen landscape flood light but it consumes over 80% less energy and has a rated life of 50,000 hours.
- ✅ Wide application: Clear water glass for a unique and beautiful soft diffused light pattern. 3000K bright warm white light directed toward the ground for clear illumination. Ideal for illuminating and accenting pathways, steps, and gardens
- ✅ Fast installation: The quick-install wire connector means easy do-it-yourself installation that is quick and safe. Extra accessories needed: transformer, wire low voltage wires. Please search B07ZQ15YXL to buy wire low voltage wires.
What kind of power cable and transformer should I need?
e.g Suppose there is a set of 4 path lights (each 3W) and 2 flood lights (each 4.5W) need to be installed in the garden, How to choose the cable and the transformer?
1. Add the individual light fixture wattages for all lights. 4*3W+2*4.5W=21W
2. The typical distance between two lights is 6-8 feet, but closer or farther is ok too. Based on the above diagram, 6 lights total watts in 0-60 should choose 75-100ft 16AWG power cable.
3. Transformer is large enough to support the Total Fixture Wattage, it should be the best usage within 80 percent of the rated capacity. So in this case a 45W transformer is enough.
Note: A transformer that is too large for the load may overdrive the lamps which will shorten their life spans.