Frequently Bought Together
- Smart APP Control: With the Smart Life App (Applicable to Android and IOS systems), you can flexibly control your outdoor landscape path lights via Bluetooth and free your hand, quick to enjoy smart live with App control.
- Customized Settings: APP control comes with multi-functions, it can controls multiple color modes of RGB, supports 16 million adjustable colors. You can easily adjust the brightness from 1%-100%, you are free to choose the temperature and saturation you want to decorate your yard, also you can set the time for the lights to turn on and off according to your preference, making it a perfect light source for anywhere.
- Voice Control: Landscape lighting is compatible with devices such as Alexa or Google Assistant. You can control these outdoor lights with your voice, the brightness and color of these RGB lights can be adjusted esaily without your moving.
- Music Sync + 8 Scenarios: The light is available to 8 scenarios, it allows you to DIY and save colors and paramaters according to your favorite and lifestyle habits. You can also make it sync to music, lighting would follow the change of the music beats, widely used as garden lights, yard lights, lawn lights or front yard lights.
- Wide Application: Premium bubble glass for a beautiful soft diffused light pattern, ideal for illuminating and accenting pathways, steps, and gardens. Cast aluminum construction is durable and weather resistant, able to operate in cold weather up to -13°F and hot weather up to 110°F.
- Fast installation: The quick-install wire connector means easy do-it-yourself installation that is quick and safe. Extra accessories which are needed but do not come with the lights: transformer, low voltage wires.
- 5 Years Warranty: Our after-sales team is based in the USA, offering high quality products at affordable prices backed by 5 year warranty and professional after-sales support.
What kind of power cable and transformer should I need?
e.g Suppose there is a set of 4 path lights (each 3W) and 2 flood lights (each 4.5W) need to be installed in the garden, How to choose the cable and the transformer?
1. Add the individual light fixture wattages for all lights. 4*3W+2*4.5W=21W
2. The typical distance between two lights is 6-8 feet, but closer or farther is ok too. Based on the above diagram, 6 lights total watts in 0-60 should choose 75-100ft 16AWG power cable.
3. Transformer is large enough to support the Total Fixture Wattage, it should be the best usage within 80 percent of the rated capacity. So in this case a 45W transformer is enough.
Note: A transformer that is too large for the load may overdrive the lamps which will shorten their life spans.
- Multi-Color: Choose from 16+ million colors
- Tunnable Temperature: Complete dimmability from 1%-100% brightness
- Timer: You can also use the schedule function to set the lighting from dusk to dawn. Make sure the power controller of low voltage pathway lights is always connected to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.