2x4 FT Architectural LED Troffer 50W 6500lm 5000K -2Pack
- ✔ ENERGY SAVING - This 2x4 led architectural troffer provides 6500 Lumens at 5000K Neutral White. That is a staggering LED Efficiency of 130lm/w! Energy Savings of up to 80% over our product's lifespan. Ideal to replace any traditional 2x4 ft fluorescent architectural troffers.
- ✔ VOLUMETRIC DESIGN - These modern volumetric troffer unique luminaire design creates perfect balance of both horizontal and vertical illumination. Optimized PC lens delivers a low glare, uniform illumination.
- ✔ DIMMABLE - 0-10V dimming. High quality driver compatible with most led dimmer without any unwanted flickering, flashing or humming noise.
- ✔ QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION - The low profile and light weight panel light is easy to handle and installs directly into a grid ceiling with the built-in T-bar clips.
- ✔ Rebate Eligible - Hykolity led recessed troffer lights are DLC Premium 4.2 qualified and thus eligible for state and nationwide rebate programs.
|Lumen (±10%)||6500 lumens|
|Safety Certification||ETL & DLC Premium|
|Dimming Type||0-10V Dimming|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||Distortion: 8.5%|
|Environment Location||Indoor, damp location|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4°F to 122°F|
How to install
2x4 FT Architectural LED Troffer
- Read carefully before installing the fixture. Retain these instructions for future reference.
- Thoroughly inspect the fixture for any freight damage; freight damage should be reported to the delivery carrier.
- The fixtures must be wired in accordance with the National Electrical Code and all applicable local codes. Proper grounding is required for safety.
- This product MUST be installed in accordance with the applicable installation code by a person familiar with the construction and operation of the product.
- RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK. Make sure the power supply is OFF before installing or maintaining fixture. No user serviceable parts inside.
- RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK. Do NOT use the fixture within high humidity conditions. Keep away from flammable and explosive environment.
- RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK. Do NOT cover the fixture with insulation liner or similar material.
- Do NOT install where the fixture is loose or only partially supported.
- DO NOT impact or exert pressure on the fixture surface face or rear, as damage might occur.
- Suggested minimum clearance is 211mm after installation
- Never perform maintenance or clearing while fixture is energized. Disconnect power and allow fixture to cool before maintaining.
Step 1: Install the (4) supplied T-BAR clips onto the mounting bracket on the outside of the housing.
Step 2: Put the troffer into the T-BAR Ceiling panel and attach the clips on the housing onto the T-BAR.
Step 3: Fix the safety cable optional at the back side of the house to the ceiling in case the troffer drop down.
Wiring & Wiring Diagram
1. Wire input end of the LED driver to supply wires using connector according to wirring section. Wire connections must be insulated.
2. Connect the BLACK/BROWN lead to LINE (+) supply lead.
3. Connect the WHITE/BLUE lead to NEUTRAL/COMMON (-) supply lead.
4. Connect the GREEN lead to GROUND supply lead.
5. If any, connect PURPLE/BLUE to 0-10V SIGNAL supply lead and GREY/WHITE to 0-10V NEUTRAL/REFERENCE supply lead.